Smith Insurance Associates-Certificate of Insurance
Smith Insurance History
Smith Insurance Associates, Inc. has roots dating back to 1971. Stephen R. Smith, Sr. founded the company and quickly gained a reputation for being one of the most knowledgeable and successful insurance agents in the Philadelphia area for income producing properties.
In the 1980’s, Smith Insurance expanded the expertise to include Common Interest Developments. It was a natural fit considering that some of the apartment portfolios the company insured were transitioning into Condominium Associations and Co-operative Apartments.
In the 1990’s, the second generation started to join Smith Insurance. During this time, the company became known as a pioneer in risk management for Common Interest Developments and continued to grow in the Real Estate insurance niche.
Also More Read- Guild insurance claims
Smith insurance contact information and email support
|Phone Number||(215) 542-5959|
|Toll Free||(877) 742-4678|
|Location||1120 Bethlehem Pike, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 858
Spring House, PA 19477
|Fax Number||(215) 542-6990|
Smith insurance Head Office Location
|1120 Bethlehem Pike, 2nd Floor , P.O. Box 858 Spring House, PA 19477|
Private Client Group Program
foundation has been built upon meeting the needs of families and individuals for generations. Smith Insurance has a highly trained staff that is focused on personal attention to ensure you receive the best solution for your specific coverage needs.
Each client is partnered with an account manager who takes the time to understand your personal insurance exposures and ensure you receive the best solution to protect what you have worked so hard to acquire.
Smith Insurance Report a claim
Simply call Their office anytime, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and an agency representative will be happy to assist you. However, if the need to file a loss arises when offices are closed, you can easily submit a report by calling a 24-hour claim number offered by each of personal and commercial lines insurance carriers. Click here to find your carrier’s information.
Some of Risk Management Services
- Onsite visits to assess any high hazard risk exposures
- Recommendations for property loss prevention and suggestions for reducing liability exposure including reviewing vendor contracts
- Providing in-depth analysis of loss experience including causation and other trends such as frequency and severity.
- Reviewing written safety, health, and wellness programs and assisting with the set up of Worker’s Compensation Safety Committees.
- Working with client’s lenders to ensure adequate insurance is in place. This includes an in-depth review of mortgagee requirements, obtaining the proper insurance, and pushing back on any excessive coverage that could cost clients unnecessary premium.
- Providing insurance education and risk management seminars to clients and their staff.
Smith insurance Corporate Head Office Canada Business hours
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 A.M||5:00 P.M|
|Tuesday||8:30 A.M||5:00 P.M|
|Wednesday||8:30 A.M||5:00 P.M|
|Thursday||8:30 A.M||5:00 P.M|
|Friday||8:30 A.M||5:00 P.M|